Thursday, July 26, 2012

I am back!

.It's been almost 2 months since I posted! Wow, time really does fly. First off, I hit a blogging block. I couldn't decide what I wanted this blog to be. I thought long and hard (while floating on the lake in Vermont) about which blogs I really enjoyed reading. You know, the ones I like to check every day.  I love design, but I really like to hear about people's lives. I like when bloggers write from the heart and share a little bit of their lives with their readers. So I am going to start blogging again and bringing a little bit of myself and my life in New England into the blog. Hope you find it interesting and can find some design inspiration too!

Lake Memphremagog, Newport VT
My most popular posts are about paint colors and rooms showcasing various color schemes, so I will continue to pull together photos to show you. My stats continue to grow, I am averaging about 10,000 visits per month. I know that's small potatoes in the blogging world, but considering I was thrilled when I reached 1000 visits just a few months ago, I am feeling good about the direction it is moving. I want to monetize, and I am considering BlogHer. If any of you are in that network, please let me know if it is worth it. I don't want to fill my blog up with ads if I am only going to make a few dollars a month.
               ~ Syndi

No comments:

Post a Comment