Monday, April 9, 2012

Original artwork inspiration

Years ago I painted a pastel landscape, which was inspired by a work of Monet.  Pastels seem to have gone off-trend during the first decade of the 21 century, but they now are making a comeback! So I dragged my old painting out of the closet and hung it in my bedroom, against my wall painted Benjamin Moore Ocean Air. What do you think? (Its not a good picture, I am using my crappy Kodak point and shoot)






Syndi White

The last picture is color-enhanced in Photoshop elements. I like the bright colors.
I get excited when I find an inspiration piece and I think I have found one in my own artwork! Have you found an inspiration piece lately? Tell us about it!

I'm linking this post to My Romantic Home linky party!

No comments:

Post a Comment