Saturday, February 4, 2012

Color Inspiration~ Restoration Hardware's Silver Sage!


           clockwise from top: Silver Sage,
Sea Green,  Blue sage
Today's color inspiration post feature's Restoration Hardware's Silver Sage. I adore RH paints. They have a very small selection, but they are all soft, velvety and beautiful! Silver Sage is one of their most popular colors. It is a subtle gray-green-blue than looks different depending on the light. After looking at rooms painted with this beautiful, neutral color, I placed an order for a sample. When I get it I will paint a board and show you how it looks it my living room. Many people color-match it using a different company's paints. If  I decide to use this color, I will have it matched using Benjamin Moore. We don't have a Restoration Hardware within 100 miles of where I live up here in Northern New England, and it is too expensive to have gallons shipped. Soooo here we go, have a look at these rooms painted Silver Sage. What do you think?

via Apartment Therapy


via House of Turquoise


Unskinny Boppy
             


2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love these color palettes! My name is Kristen Crosby and I'm with Design Shuffle. I was wondering if you might be able to email me at kristen.c@designshuffle.com I'd love to discuss a guest post opportunity with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for linking to my blog. I just had to test my actual sample from RH on the wall painted with the SW colormatched silver sage and you can't tell a difference at all. Here is the link: http://www.unskinnyboppy.blogspot.com/2012/03/how-to-replace-sconce-light-for.html

    Just get a paint chip and I'm sure Ben Moore can match it up. :)

    ReplyDelete