Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Painted Floors

Apartment Therapy
HGTV
                                                                                                                
  
Since we cannot afford to put hardwood floors down to replace out very ugly and outdated pink carpet, we are thinking about painting the living room sub-floor. My husband wants shiny black, but I am thinking of something lighter, I just don't know what color, since we I have not even chosen a color scheme for the room yet. I have been searching for pictures of floors that have been painted, and I have come up with quite a few. Looks like this is a popular trend. Who knew my current level of poverty would force me into "trendy" territory!  Actually, I prefer the look of painted floors over some hardwoods. They remind me of a cottage on the beach, which, by the way, is my favorite place to be. What do think? To paint or not to paint the floor...that is the question!
Martha Stewart 


Myhomeideas.com

  
Coastal Living




No comments:

Post a Comment